At a junket for 30 Minutes or Less.
The finest interview in the land: Aziz Ansari and Jesse Eisenberg
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 11th, 2011 at 5:10 pm and tagged with 30 Minutes or Less, Aziz Ansari, interview, Jesse Eisenberg, press junket, rpm miami and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @realemilyattack: killing me softly with his memes 8 hours ago
- RT @SarahMillican75: So many people 'knocking it out of the park' on The Voice, the park must surely be empty. 8 hours ago
- RT @DaHess1: Dear Airlines, We never really turn the phones off. Signed, Everyone 8 hours ago
- RT @JoeBerkowitz: Perhaps not enough has been said about how weird it is that the Beastie Boys constantly reference White Castle on License… 8 hours ago
- Come on, man. You're like an ironic Buddy Holly. 👍 “@patrickcarney: My face is wrong. :( RT @ineshpinto: Why do people say you're ugly?:((” 8 hours ago