Josh Rouse makes me happy
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 9th, 2011 at 8:03 pm and tagged with Greys Anatomy, Josh Rouse, live, Manchester, singer songwriter, stage and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- @qoroq Like real-life jelly babies 4 hours ago
- RT @brettallenwhite: I don't get it. 4 hours ago
- RT @shelbyfero: Look life isn't about competition but I HAVE gained about 20 pounds in the last 3 months so I'm feeling PRETTY good 4 hours ago
- RT @DawnLovesZombie: I fail at dating because I like SHORT walks on the beach. 4 hours ago
- .@davidansara turns 30 instagram.com/p/Zd2x38RVol/ 7 hours ago