11 minutes of trippy blues rock on a custom made Gibson Les Paul. 1969.
Hendrix playing Red House in Stockholm
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 1:58 pm and tagged with blues rock, Jimi Hendrix, live, Red House, Stockholm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- @qoroq Like real-life jelly babies 7 hours ago
- RT @brettallenwhite: I don't get it. 7 hours ago
- RT @shelbyfero: Look life isn't about competition but I HAVE gained about 20 pounds in the last 3 months so I'm feeling PRETTY good 7 hours ago
- RT @DawnLovesZombie: I fail at dating because I like SHORT walks on the beach. 7 hours ago
- .@davidansara turns 30 instagram.com/p/Zd2x38RVol/ 10 hours ago