From the It Might Get Loud documentary.
Daily Archives: 20/10/2011
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- That's like saying "No one ever notices how I didn't burn their house down." “@khayadlanga: No one ever read a book &said, "great grammar!"” 4 hours ago
- “@karenjeynes: ever doubted NASA's relevance: they're funding the development of a pizza printer bit.ly/12ScARD” #JesusWalks 4 hours ago
- RT @RuggedlyMansome: I love you slightly less than a fat kid loves cake. 4 hours ago
- RT @elsaPelsjas: Tweet carefully, there's no heaven. 4 hours ago
- RT @khayadlanga: We don't learn. We keep saying "never" even though we keep swallowing the word over and over again. 4 hours ago