SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @harvilla: don't RT, it's alright #dylantwitter 6 hours ago
- RT @pitchforkmedia: Also: Vampire Weekend cover Andrea Bocelli, Beck does John Lennon, Fiona Apple does Anton Karas for Starbucks comp http… 6 hours ago
- Not sure if you guys are following yesterday's @MemorialSigner? Quality bio. 7 hours ago
- If you've done a batch of biscuits and they're weird but you don't know why, here's a quick guide: 31.media.tumblr.com/45cb1d1803176e… 8 hours ago
- "'Baby It’s Cold Outside' is the 'Blurred Lines' of Christmas songs." (from Tumblr) 9 hours ago