SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- Co-worker 1: It's called a sargy. You know. Like a spear. Co-worker 2: Wait - 'assegai'? Co-worker 1: I think it's pronounced 'a sargy'. #OH 11 hours ago
- Spoek Mathambo: 'The future is now' gu.com/p/4v7b9/tw via @guardian 12 hours ago
- RT @longwall26: I miss the old days when street gangs asserted their dominance through aggressive hair combing. 13 hours ago
- RT @presentcorrect: An entire back catalogue of Bart's blackboards. bartsblackboard.com http://t.co/V3AdMqnVHX 13 hours ago
- @Elektra4 Be fueled by outrage instead theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/w… 14 hours ago