SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- Little Hercules: Stuart Heritage eats and exercises like The Rock for a day gu.com/p/4v5e2/tw 10 hours ago
- Photography series shows Kárahnjúkar's landscape transformed by hydroelectric power plant (full screen) peturthomsen.is/imported-lands… @Quinton_H 15 hours ago
- Sorry but Gimme Some Oven is, hands down, the best name for a food blog ever. Everyone else go home. gimmesomeoven.com 15 hours ago
- RT @petersarsgaard: @petersarsgaard: @White_Lioness11 I don't eat meat but have been to several braii. Favorite Afrikans: "Dronkverdriet" … 16 hours ago
- Co-worker 1: It's called a sargy. You know. Like a spear. Co-worker 2: Wait - 'assegai'? Co-worker 1: I think it's pronounced 'a sargy'. #OH 3 days ago