Clash playing pool.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 at 10:40 am and tagged with Joe Strummer, punk, The Clash, UK and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- @rfh100 First class #hashtaggery 1 day ago
- RT @rfh100: @thedrollhouse I love the skin colour in my profile pic! #Grey #Gray #50Shades #NoFilter #OKMaybeSomeFilter #Hashtag 1 day ago
- Hang on. I think 'celebrity' may have been overstating it. 1 day ago
- Real life comment from a celebrity on Instagram. http://t.co/wHq1DWKklN 1 day ago
- @wasanga_mayhem Mirrors is also clearly a leftover NSync song that he's just snuck in. 1 day ago