I’ll just leave it there, shall I?
Tag Archives: Bradley Cooper
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @imchriskelly: “I cant make it to your thing. Ive got this Arrested Development article due Monday.” - the whole United States? 13 hours ago
- You may have won the twattle, but you'll never win the twar. 20 hours ago
- There it is, the soundtrack to 2013 RT @vtth_blog: WATCH: Kanye West performs 'Black Skinhead' + 'New Slaves' on SNL ow.ly/ljlQS 20 hours ago
- RT @alexroehl: Nobody's chili is 'World Famous'. 1 day ago
- RT @ariannahuff: Next we'll be hearing that F. Scott Fitzgerald intended his masterpiece to be pronounced The Jreat Jatsby. #GIF 1 day ago