My favourite stand-up at the moment won in the Best Comedy Special category at last night’s Comedy Awards; the only person I’d be fine with Ricky Gervais losing to, really.
Louis CK wins at Comedy Awards
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Monday, March 28th, 2011 at 4:47 pm and tagged with Comedy Awards, Louis CK, Ricky Gervais and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @FastCompany: Google wants to create the most delicious vegan taco. buff.ly/2uynqkN 1 day ago
- RT @jaygootz: lord give me the confidence and fortitude of this cat wearing a dish towel cape https://t.co/GitT321Jlm 2 days ago
- RT @meakoopa: Henson's scratchpad of possible titles for LABYRINTH is a lesson to us all in the importance of multiple drafts. https://t.co… 4 days ago
- RT @awwcuteness: A cat and a lowercase cat https://t.co/zjpE10fuVk 4 days ago
- RT @jackkirby: A DOG SHOULD BE ABLE TO PURSUE WHATEVER CAREER IT DAMN WELL WANTS. https://t.co/GpXQGGmIjV 5 days ago