My favourite stand-up at the moment won in the Best Comedy Special category at last night’s Comedy Awards; the only person I’d be fine with Ricky Gervais losing to, really.
Louis CK wins at Comedy Awards
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Monday, March 28th, 2011 at 4:47 pm and tagged with Comedy Awards, Louis CK, Ricky Gervais and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 4 hours ago
- RT @MattBellassai: my uber driver asked me a question about sports and i had to open the door and body roll to safety it was harrowing 4 hours ago
- RT @torclean: UPS has a page where the drivers can post about all the dogs they meet on the job, thank me later https://t.co/2SMFElaTjG 18 hours ago
- RT @iamdevloper: for halloween I'm gonna dress up as a 20 minute stand-up 21 hours ago
- RT @GMPaiella: What she says: I'm fine What she means: Why do we call Bruce Springsteen "the Boss" when he's an ally and hero of the workin… 22 hours ago