Lovely, inspiring song from the prolific Noah and the Whale. Big slices of Baba o’ Reilly dropped in.
‘Tonight’s the Kind of Night’ – Noah and the Whale
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 11:49 am and tagged with Noah and the Whale, The Who and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @nicksoper: Brilliant design with poor copy ends up being a poor experience and in a worst case scenario an unsuccessful one. So HMW ens… 3 days ago
- RT @comradepupper: this is an actual Calvin & Hobbes strip https://t.co/B0Ijd02usL 3 days ago
- RT @hahaahahahahaha: This is the only criticism of millenials I will accept https://t.co/M5hgfzTDid 3 days ago
- RT @qikipedia: Word of the day: BETSUBARA (Japanese) - literally "extra stomach", the feeling when you suddenly discover you're still hungr… 6 days ago
- RT @laurenlapkus: Older siblings are the original Influencers. When I was little my brother said sausage pizza was gross and I didn't eat i… 1 week ago