Lovely, inspiring song from the prolific Noah and the Whale. Big slices of Baba o’ Reilly dropped in.
‘Tonight’s the Kind of Night’ – Noah and the Whale
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 11:49 am and tagged with Noah and the Whale, The Who and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- This looks great. #rockphotography youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zPu… 3 hours ago
- RT @frank_chimero: every turtle looks like it just made a pun https://t.co/5KF55Qdteo 20 hours ago
- RT @tastefactory: My friend programmed Google Home to keep track of every time the dog barks and add it to a spreadsheet. https://t.co/fzlQ… 20 hours ago
- @samthielman https://t.co/UbcUJGf5sD 21 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: You can’t outrun your problems but you can jog slightly in front of them and pretend you can’t hear them because you ha… 1 day ago