“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” — Charles Darwin
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, April 1st, 2011 at 1:28 pm and tagged with Charles Darwin, confidence, ignorance and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- Hooray! Congrats to the lovely and ingenious @SamWilson1 and her brilliant team! twitter.com/Orestaki/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @adequateGF: 'SJW' has unseated 'hipster' as the thing men who wear cargo shorts and post too much online call everything they dislike 1 day ago
- RT @lmsanchez: "What's UX writing?" I hear that a lot, so I finally sat down and described what I do. medium.com/@lmsanchez… 2 days ago
- RT @kram_gunderson: Words *are* UI. ux.shopify.com/words-and-the-… 2 days ago
- I'm getting emotional twitter.com/bonappetit/sta… 2 days ago