“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” — Charles Darwin
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, April 1st, 2011 at 1:28 pm and tagged with Charles Darwin, confidence, ignorance and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @poutinesmoothie: The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls. https://t.co/5e8hXc9ZGt 14 hours ago
- RT @morninggloria: Sisters I urge you to stand with me and say no to -trumpet sleeves -enormous bows -ruffles -movement-restricting Bard… 1 day ago
- RT @RuinMyWeek: I went out of town for a few days and came home to my dog who seems to want to have a word with me about it. https://t.co/c… 3 days ago
- @BenHowe Amelie The Velvet Goldmine Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Marie Antoinette (2006) Great Expectati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @nicksoper: Brilliant design with poor copy ends up being a poor experience and in a worst case scenario an unsuccessful one. So HMW ens… 1 week ago