It’s exactly what it sounds like.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 21st, 2011 at 4:51 pm and tagged with Alan Carr, British comedy, Jimmy Carr, Jonathan Ross, Michael MacIntyre, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Noel Fielding, Quiz, Ruth Jones, The Big Fat Quiz Show and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- #copy #writing #content https://t.co/54htc3WvFc 16 hours ago
- RT @nkulinho: Students from Wits & UCT have created a free app that lets people know their basic rights in different situations: protests,… 21 hours ago
- “African Women in Tech (An Infographic)” by @Chisanga_Mk medium.com/nona-web/afric… 2 days ago
- @LoveslavePhola https://t.co/dzlV0awVK9 2 days ago
- In horrifying copywriting decisions: The Nutribullet for baby food is called the BabyBullet https://t.co/WL4BgTpAct 2 days ago