I’ve been liveblogging the Royal Wedding all day at work.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, April 29th, 2011 at 3:49 pm and tagged with DStv, Royal Wedding and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @AbbieEvansXO: Me: *covers foot with blanket* Monster 1: *about to grab my foot anyway* Monster 2: *quickly pulling him back* NO. we h… 18 hours ago
- RT @visseranton: I really really don’t like voice notes. I wanna glance down at a condensed and considered written message, and move on.… 1 day ago
- @xl_design @Quinton_H Thanks Mandy! 1 day ago
- RT @barryjohnharper: What kind of world are we leaving for Keith Richards? 1 day ago
- @Zemvelo @Quinton_H Thanks Zem! 1 day ago