Jane Lynch is hosting the Emmys next year (yay) but how will she top this, the best thing that Awards Shows have ever done?
Jane Lynch: Born to Run for her money
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, June 3rd, 2011 at 11:24 am and tagged with Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen, Emmy opening, Emmys, Glee, host, Jane Lynch, Jimmy Fallonk, Jon Hamm, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- This looks great. #rockphotography youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zPu… 3 hours ago
- RT @frank_chimero: every turtle looks like it just made a pun https://t.co/5KF55Qdteo 19 hours ago
- RT @tastefactory: My friend programmed Google Home to keep track of every time the dog barks and add it to a spreadsheet. https://t.co/fzlQ… 20 hours ago
- @samthielman https://t.co/UbcUJGf5sD 21 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: You can’t outrun your problems but you can jog slightly in front of them and pretend you can’t hear them because you ha… 1 day ago