Emmy Training Day with Melissa McCarthy and Joel McHale
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, July 15th, 2011 at 9:34 am and tagged with Emmy, Joel McHale, Melissa McCarthy and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @ImACultHero: Just learned that Cheetahs are really nervous animals, and some zoos give them "support dogs" to relax https://t.co/NbqYZg… 5 hours ago
- RT @witch_mama_: Ah, yes, the 3 genders. https://t.co/pvYOzbQRv5 2 days ago
- RT @adamliaw: Is "wellness" just health minus science plus ego minus context plus Instagram? 6 days ago
- RT @phil500: Dr Jane Goodall releases a rehabbed chimp back into the wild, but not until the chimp does this https://t.co/z8xWubqSEI 1 week ago
- RT @whatusersdo: A Turn of Phrase: The Politics of #UX Language 🔠 (+other trending UX reads this week) buff.ly/2sAYdZa https://t.c… 1 week ago