Rediscovered this lot at the gym this morning, hiding in a little pocket in my mp3 player. For the record, they’re even more mind-blowing when they take you by surprise.
Live. Only way to experience BRMC.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011 at 11:01 am and tagged with black rebel motorcycle club, BRMC, concert, garage, live, rock, shoegaze, stage and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @SaimaMir: This is very lovely. It's a map of Pakistan showing the embroidery techniques of its regions. https://t.co/rJvAxzNkhk 1 day ago
- #copy #writing #content https://t.co/54htc3WvFc 2 days ago
- RT @nkulinho: Students from Wits & UCT have created a free app that lets people know their basic rights in different situations: protests,… 3 days ago
- “African Women in Tech (An Infographic)” by @Chisanga_Mk medium.com/nona-web/afric… 4 days ago
- @LoveslavePhola https://t.co/dzlV0awVK9 5 days ago