At a junket for 30 Minutes or Less.
The finest interview in the land: Aziz Ansari and Jesse Eisenberg
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 11th, 2011 at 5:10 pm and tagged with 30 Minutes or Less, Aziz Ansari, interview, Jesse Eisenberg, press junket, rpm miami and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @dubiousrhetoric: [after I cut a bagel] would you like the side that is somehow three times larger than the original bagel or the side t… 1 day ago
- RT @dorothyblack: me. https://t.co/yqb5mSBZM3 5 days ago
- RT @sciam: Opinion: Is art created AI by really art? When robots create compelling art, the meaning of creativity gets blurred https://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @blackmirror: Trust the system. Visit coach.dating to find out if your partner is a perfect match. https://t.co/XV0FXmtx5G 6 days ago
- RT @NotRollergirl: Monday calls for EMERGENCY LOVELINESS so here's Debbie Harry and Kermit the Frog singing Rainbow Connection. https://t.c… 1 week ago