Here’s her 2010 cover of The Temper Trap’s gorgeous Sweet Disposition.
As far as I can tell, Ellie Goulding just covers things. I’m really, really fine with that.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Monday, August 15th, 2011 at 3:50 pm and tagged with Australia, Ellie Goulding, England, Royal Wedding, Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @davidteodorescu: Using Metaphors in UX Design medium.com/@jsaito… https://t.co/gdthSE1zWd 4 hours ago
- RT @TIME: How Amazon delivers packages in less than an hour ti.me/2AA3iS8 3 days ago
- @MTNza @MTNzaService Are you able to assist with this thread? 6 days ago
- RT @mymonsterischic: me: just start a new sentence me to me: use another em dash https://t.co/18yUWrAjBb 6 days ago
- @MTNza Over a week and no response, @MTNza. Ridiculous. 1 week ago