Here’s her 2010 cover of The Temper Trap’s gorgeous Sweet Disposition.
As far as I can tell, Ellie Goulding just covers things. I’m really, really fine with that.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Monday, August 15th, 2011 at 3:50 pm and tagged with Australia, Ellie Goulding, England, Royal Wedding, Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @RuinMyWeek: I went out of town for a few days and came home to my dog who seems to want to have a word with me about it. https://t.co/c… 16 hours ago
- @BenHowe Amelie The Velvet Goldmine Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Marie Antoinette (2006) Great Expectati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @nicksoper: Brilliant design with poor copy ends up being a poor experience and in a worst case scenario an unsuccessful one. So HMW ens… 6 days ago
- RT @comradepupper: this is an actual Calvin & Hobbes strip https://t.co/B0Ijd02usL 6 days ago
- RT @hahaahahahahaha: This is the only criticism of millenials I will accept https://t.co/M5hgfzTDid 6 days ago