Here’s her 2010 cover of The Temper Trap’s gorgeous Sweet Disposition.
As far as I can tell, Ellie Goulding just covers things. I’m really, really fine with that.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Monday, August 15th, 2011 at 3:50 pm and tagged with Australia, Ellie Goulding, England, Royal Wedding, Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- @theSANBS A more truthful response would include the fact that this was not always the case. Legislatively, this ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @SaimaMir: This is very lovely. It's a map of Pakistan showing the embroidery techniques of its regions. https://t.co/rJvAxzNkhk 2 days ago
- #copy #writing #content https://t.co/54htc3WvFc 3 days ago
- RT @nkulinho: Students from Wits & UCT have created a free app that lets people know their basic rights in different situations: protests,… 4 days ago
- “African Women in Tech (An Infographic)” by @Chisanga_Mk medium.com/nona-web/afric… 5 days ago