Specifically the episode Staff Training.
The original Office revisited, 10 years later
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, September 2nd, 2011 at 5:36 pm and tagged with David Brent, Martin Freeman, Matthew Perry, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, The Office (UK) and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @erinruberry: You can do hard things. (by @veronicadearly: instagram.com/p/BT334q-FNX0/) https://t.co/Uss0rhJQeR 7 hours ago
- RT @mrmrs_: Have you ever wondered where the terms lower and uppercase text came from? https://t.co/5Pmfw5RsnE 2 days ago
- RT @nprmonkeysee: Feel kind of bad for whoever has to deliver it. https://t.co/ekcozUvlMi 2 days ago
- RT @electrolemon: well that's not a duet then https://t.co/4Bj6sisNk0 2 days ago
- RT @markskogan: BREAKING: Avocados now actively destroying homes, further complicating millennial hopes and dreams. twitter.com/Bob_Lesh/statu… 4 days ago