They’re called Say Hi, and they’re grand, and this is from their 2008 album The Wishes and the Glitch.
This has been a staple on my party mixtapes for a few years now.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 10:26 am and tagged with indie pop, lo-fi, mixtapes, Say Hi, Seattle, Shakes Her Shoulders and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- Hooray! Congrats to the lovely and ingenious @SamWilson1 and her brilliant team! twitter.com/Orestaki/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @adequateGF: 'SJW' has unseated 'hipster' as the thing men who wear cargo shorts and post too much online call everything they dislike 1 day ago
- RT @lmsanchez: "What's UX writing?" I hear that a lot, so I finally sat down and described what I do. medium.com/@lmsanchez… 2 days ago
- RT @kram_gunderson: Words *are* UI. ux.shopify.com/words-and-the-… 2 days ago
- I'm getting emotional twitter.com/bonappetit/sta… 2 days ago