They’re called Say Hi, and they’re grand, and this is from their 2008 album The Wishes and the Glitch.
This has been a staple on my party mixtapes for a few years now.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 10:26 am and tagged with indie pop, lo-fi, mixtapes, Say Hi, Seattle, Shakes Her Shoulders and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @ChuckWendig: My new book is THE GIRL WHO GIRLED, which is the sequel to THE GIRL FROM GIRLTOWN, which is the presequel to THE NOUN GIRL… 13 hours ago
- RT @guardianweekend: ‘Pretend your food is disgusting’: @RomeshRanga's Christmas survival guide for vegans theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 13 hours ago
- "Try to not write things you wouldn’t say to somebody face-to-face" loremipsum.ueno.co/dear-ueno-how-… 3 days ago
- RT @BryceElder: Heard a guy talking about Belgian whistles. "A basic website costs 10k, or 25k upwards if you want all the Belgian whistl… 6 days ago
- RT @markedly: [slipping DJ $20] my good sir would you turn it down a skooch 6 days ago