They’re called Say Hi, and they’re grand, and this is from their 2008 album The Wishes and the Glitch.
This has been a staple on my party mixtapes for a few years now.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 10:26 am and tagged with indie pop, lo-fi, mixtapes, Say Hi, Seattle, Shakes Her Shoulders and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @poutinesmoothie: The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls. https://t.co/5e8hXc9ZGt 15 hours ago
- RT @morninggloria: Sisters I urge you to stand with me and say no to -trumpet sleeves -enormous bows -ruffles -movement-restricting Bard… 1 day ago
- RT @RuinMyWeek: I went out of town for a few days and came home to my dog who seems to want to have a word with me about it. https://t.co/c… 3 days ago
- @BenHowe Amelie The Velvet Goldmine Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Marie Antoinette (2006) Great Expectati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @nicksoper: Brilliant design with poor copy ends up being a poor experience and in a worst case scenario an unsuccessful one. So HMW ens… 1 week ago