The famous ‘Blackpool Lights’ performance.
That Jolene (from the Dolly Parton song) sounds like one shifty ginger.
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, September 23rd, 2011 at 1:10 pm and tagged with Blackpool. George Harrison, Dolly Parton, ginger, Jolene, The White Stripes and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @jackkirby: A DOG SHOULD BE ABLE TO PURSUE WHATEVER CAREER IT DAMN WELL WANTS. https://t.co/GpXQGGmIjV 20 hours ago
- @meriah_j Aw! I love this! This is Ollie before and after #AdoptDontShop https://t.co/LufU9rGLc3 1 day ago
- RT @the_whole_half: The character I most strongly identify with is Amelie from the film Amelie but like, if she was mean also. 1 day ago
- This looks great. #rockphotography youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zPu… 1 day ago
- RT @frank_chimero: every turtle looks like it just made a pun https://t.co/5KF55Qdteo 2 days ago