At some point I’m going to throw that Sofia Coppola Marie Antoinette party and it’ll be a great, great day. *nods sagely*
Radiohead cover New Order
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 9th, 2011 at 7:48 pm and tagged with Joy Division, Marie Antoinette, New Order, Radiohead, Sofia Coppola and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @scottkubie: Brand manager: Legal says we can’t technically describe these as “flavorful.” Because they’re not. Copywriter: Don’t worry… 18 minutes ago
- Yes, This Is a Witch Hunt. I’m a Witch and I’m Hunting You. nyti.ms/2kX5CPp 18 hours ago
- RT @WarrenRcomedian: You can tough it out. Hindus put up with Boney M in the malls from October without complaint. twitter.com/aMidLifeCrisis… 20 hours ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 2 days ago
- RT @MattBellassai: my uber driver asked me a question about sports and i had to open the door and body roll to safety it was harrowing 2 days ago