It’s called El Camino.
Bob Odenkirk introduces the new Black Keys album
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 3:15 pm and tagged with Arrested Development, Black Keys, Bob Odenkirk, David Cross, Mr Show and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- This looks great. #rockphotography youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zPu… 3 hours ago
- RT @frank_chimero: every turtle looks like it just made a pun https://t.co/5KF55Qdteo 20 hours ago
- RT @tastefactory: My friend programmed Google Home to keep track of every time the dog barks and add it to a spreadsheet. https://t.co/fzlQ… 20 hours ago
- @samthielman https://t.co/UbcUJGf5sD 21 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: You can’t outrun your problems but you can jog slightly in front of them and pretend you can’t hear them because you ha… 1 day ago