It’s a bit of a brooder. But like most moody things, it’s totally worth the ride.
New @YoungTheGiant | Open Session | Proper gorge
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 27th, 2011 at 8:23 pm and tagged with live, Young the Giant and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- Nice overview of UI copy basics -> “How to write products” by Ben Hersh uxdesign.cc/how-to-write-p… 4 hours ago
- RT @ClintFalin: Dogs are so ridiculously dramatic at life lmao. https://t.co/skqywSXBdk 14 hours ago
- RT @ericuman: Epic design fail. washingtonpost.com/news/post-nati… https://t.co/y2v6GJzKYm 21 hours ago
- RT @abstractsunday: Books vs e-readers. More form the series for @WIRED https://t.co/CDYnk4aVvk 1 day ago
- RT @kaelitodd: My 95-year-old grandma got a Google Home for Christmas and it’s the purest thing of 2018 https://t.co/LwgXYqwDoH 1 day ago