Whatever you’re up to tonight, you’ll need The Undertones.
It’s Friday afternoon. Let’s do this! #TheUndertones
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, November 4th, 2011 at 3:14 pm and tagged with Friday, John Peel, The Undertones, Top of the Pops and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @AudaxUx: Will post this on the office wall #uxlx https://t.co/wxkGUaRHus 22 hours ago
- RT @MarkAgee: Adulthood is way less cooking while listening to jazz than television led me to believe 1 day ago
- RT @mattduplessis: Seeing a LOT of "copy-editors are born, not made". What rot. Good subs are forged in hellfire by the twin traumas of dea… 1 day ago
- RT @effies: Language is awesome, https://t.co/XqIFRkmLW9 1 day ago
- RT @mashable: Metal heads are building a massive pipeline to funnel 400,000 litres of beer on.mash.to/2qZyw0y https://t.co/rp83h1cPMW 1 day ago