SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- What’s on Michelle Obama’s mind? Meet the speechwriter who puts it into words. wapo.st/2aa25SU 4 hours ago
- RT @chrismaddern: 71% of all app uninstalls are triggered by a push notification! 🚫📲 https://t.co/T75cIpqTcl 2 days ago
- RT @lukew: after two weeks on iOS 10, I finally figured out why all my music was on shuffle. related: twitter.com/lukew/status/5… https://t.co… 2 days ago
- Gorillas make up ‘little food songs’ while they eat dangerousminds.net/comments/goril… 2 days ago
- RT @denofgeek: Lovely Susie Dent blog on @rickygervais, the language of David Brent, and The Office. blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/07/awkwar… 3 days ago