SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- @xl_design My new husband thoughtfully earmarked this quote and said to me "This reminded of you". #ModernWorrier 1 day ago
- "I’m always worried. If I’m not constantly throwing firewood into the worry engine it will just worry on its own" theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2… 1 day ago
- “How Iceland Inspired ‘An Equal Difference’ by Proposing to Feminize Banking” by @polarrist medium.com/the-coffeelici… 1 day ago
- RT @khadijapatel: I'm very happy - and humbled- to announce that I'm the new editor of the M&G. twitter.com/mailandguardia… 1 day ago
- RT @lewisheywood: Honestly thought someone was just super excited about the drinks machine https://t.co/4Drv2pC085 3 days ago