SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @hiattb: I randomly tossed this idea out in a meeting, and here it is, executed to perfection by @davidpeisner: rollingstone.com/music/news/the… 20 hours ago
- So basically, @dog_rates is the best thing on the internet #ff twitter.com/dog_rates/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @WritePlay: When chopping vegetables on TV you are legally required to casually drape a dishtowel over your shoulder. 4 days ago
- @unfoRETTAble Ugh and Dean is the living worst. https://t.co/uxLutzuvK8 5 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeedUK: This Canadian programme lets patients snuggle with their pets in the hospital buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/ha… https://t.co/wz8yZBF… 5 days ago