SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @halvorson: I asked for #contentstrategy book recommendations. You delivered. https://t.co/FfJGuiqGJL 1 day ago
- RT @KusicAndKusic: "Device That Translates ‘Silent Speech’ Could Revolutionize the Way People Communicate" goodnewsnetwork.org/device-that-tr… #goodnews 4 days ago
- RT @ThereWillBeGin: Chefs seem obsessed with removing more and more of the original structure of foods: Salmon mousse Basil foam Strawberr… 1 week ago
- RT @JordanPeele: I think this is cool. twitter.com/shadowandact/s… 1 week ago
- RT @joshgondelman: Cream cheese frosting should write a dishy memoir about all the famous cakes who would be nothing without its help. 2 weeks ago