SNL Weekend Update Joke Off
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 6:51 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @sarahmsmart: Use realistic content in wireframes to begin collecting usable feedback as early as possible - @bizsanford #Confab2018 htt… 11 hours ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: Pangolins are cute because they always look like they're about to hesitantly present some bad news to their sovereign l… 15 hours ago
- RT @BogieZero: "Prioritize scannability and ease of processing in your #search suggestions. Remember that their primary purpose is to make… 22 hours ago
- This is the Luke Danes spin-off we deserve #GilmoreGirls twitter.com/fightciubs/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @BoogTweets: Me: *Trying to sneak to the fridge for a late night snack* Hardwood floors: ALLOW ME TO SING YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE 1 week ago