Photographer James Mollison takes photographs of types of fans that attend specific concerts over a period of three years. What a fantastic, comprehensive project.
James Mollison | Photography | The Disciples | Concert-goers
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 9:15 am and tagged with concert, fans, iggy pop, James Mollison, Marilyn Manson, photographer, photography, puff daddy, Radiohead, rock n roll, The Disciples, Willie Nelson and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @shani_o: This week was 20 days long 1 day ago
- RT @scottkubie: Brand manager: Legal says we can’t technically describe these as “flavorful.” Because they’re not. Copywriter: Don’t worry… 1 day ago
- Yes, This Is a Witch Hunt. I’m a Witch and I’m Hunting You. nyti.ms/2kX5CPp 1 day ago
- RT @WarrenRcomedian: You can tough it out. Hindus put up with Boney M in the malls from October without complaint. twitter.com/aMidLifeCrisis… 1 day ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 3 days ago