Photographer James Mollison takes photographs of types of fans that attend specific concerts over a period of three years. What a fantastic, comprehensive project.
James Mollison | Photography | The Disciples | Concert-goers
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 9:15 am and tagged with concert, fans, iggy pop, James Mollison, Marilyn Manson, photographer, photography, puff daddy, Radiohead, rock n roll, The Disciples, Willie Nelson and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @jackkirby: A DOG SHOULD BE ABLE TO PURSUE WHATEVER CAREER IT DAMN WELL WANTS. https://t.co/GpXQGGmIjV 20 hours ago
- @meriah_j Aw! I love this! This is Ollie before and after #AdoptDontShop https://t.co/LufU9rGLc3 1 day ago
- RT @the_whole_half: The character I most strongly identify with is Amelie from the film Amelie but like, if she was mean also. 1 day ago
- This looks great. #rockphotography youtube.com/watch?v=ws8zPu… 1 day ago
- RT @frank_chimero: every turtle looks like it just made a pun https://t.co/5KF55Qdteo 2 days ago