Photographer James Mollison takes photographs of types of fans that attend specific concerts over a period of three years. What a fantastic, comprehensive project.
James Mollison | Photography | The Disciples | Concert-goers
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 9:15 am and tagged with concert, fans, iggy pop, James Mollison, Marilyn Manson, photographer, photography, puff daddy, Radiohead, rock n roll, The Disciples, Willie Nelson and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @erinruberry: You can do hard things. (by @veronicadearly: instagram.com/p/BT334q-FNX0/) https://t.co/Uss0rhJQeR 7 hours ago
- RT @mrmrs_: Have you ever wondered where the terms lower and uppercase text came from? https://t.co/5Pmfw5RsnE 2 days ago
- RT @nprmonkeysee: Feel kind of bad for whoever has to deliver it. https://t.co/ekcozUvlMi 2 days ago
- RT @electrolemon: well that's not a duet then https://t.co/4Bj6sisNk0 2 days ago
- RT @markskogan: BREAKING: Avocados now actively destroying homes, further complicating millennial hopes and dreams. twitter.com/Bob_Lesh/statu… 4 days ago