#OscarNoms | No Gosling, Fassbender or DiCaprio then?
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 at 4:09 pm and tagged with Academy Awards, awards, Crazy Stupid Love, Drive, leonardo dicaprio, Michael Fassbender, Oscar Nominations, Ryan Gosling, The Ides of March and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @TIME: How Amazon delivers packages in less than an hour ti.me/2AA3iS8 1 day ago
- @MTNza @MTNzaService Are you able to assist with this thread? 4 days ago
- RT @mymonsterischic: me: just start a new sentence me to me: use another em dash https://t.co/18yUWrAjBb 4 days ago
- @MTNza Over a week and no response, @MTNza. Ridiculous. 6 days ago
- RT @dog_feelings: sometimes. if a treat. is on the line. i’m asked. to sit.. one last good boy test. but i’m usually. so excited. i can onl… 1 week ago