Starting this April on HBO.
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @davidehrlich: 63 established & emerging film critics pick the best reviews they’ve ever written. i think / hope this is a valuable gli… 2 hours ago
- RT @ContentLama: Content's not something you create & forget. Consultant Sally Bagshaw says, "Good content strategy happens every day. It's… 3 hours ago
- RT @SofieHagen: In Danish, there is a word for when you put so much butter on a bun that when you take a bite, it leaves teeth marks. The w… 19 hours ago
- RT @JustVee1710: Whenever we have really bad weather people always say they thinking of the homeless. Why not sponsor a bed for a homeless… 1 day ago
- RT @annabel_lea: nothing tastes as good as your partner’s cheese sandwich when you could just go and make your own cheese sandwich but it w… 2 days ago