Charades with Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler
About the anti-laugh
This blog is a shamelessly random collection of cool things, rants and nonsense. View all posts by the anti-laugh
This entry was posted on Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 2:18 pm and tagged with Amy Poehler, jimmy fallon, saturday night live, seth meyers, SNL, Tina Fey and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Charades with Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler”
The laughter of hate.
Pudgy girl at the gig with a notebook.
Writer. Music nerd. Rock 'n' roll grumpy lady. Romantic. Fool.
The phrase "the anti-laugh" is nicked from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukV82WsJa_k&feature=related
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 4 hours ago
- RT @MattBellassai: my uber driver asked me a question about sports and i had to open the door and body roll to safety it was harrowing 4 hours ago
- RT @torclean: UPS has a page where the drivers can post about all the dogs they meet on the job, thank me later https://t.co/2SMFElaTjG 18 hours ago
- RT @iamdevloper: for halloween I'm gonna dress up as a 20 minute stand-up 21 hours ago
- RT @GMPaiella: What she says: I'm fine What she means: Why do we call Bruce Springsteen "the Boss" when he's an ally and hero of the workin… 22 hours ago